Monday, March 7, 2011

Our big girl

Aubrey has decided that she really doesn't like to have a wet diaper.  Everytime she would pee she would take her diaper off.  I usually didn't know when or where, I would find her naked playing with her toys.  We bought her a little potty and she loves it.  Right after bringing it in from the store she wanted to use it.  So I put her on it and she sat there and sat there. (she had never done anything in the toilet before.) I told her to just sit there and let me know when she was done while I put some groceries away.  A minute or so later she comes running in, "Mommy, Mommy"  I asked her if she went potty in the toilet and she said "Yes"  I didn't believe her, but followed her into the bathroom.  And sure enough she went.  But not pee, she pooped.  I think we were both shocked.  She has been using it pretty good and is excited to be so big.
She can't do anything by herself!  Chase was reading her stories while she sat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment