Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

We love excuses to have a fun day!  When I got up the kids told me they made the toilet water blue.  Those crazy leprechauns turned the toilet water green and therefore the kids turned it blue.  They also got a hold of the milk and it was also green.  So we decided to top it all off and made green pancakes.  The boys wanted green hair, so not thinking about what could happen I used food coloring and turned their hair green.  Joe came out and always thinks logically says, "what is going to happen when they get sweaty and it gets on everything?"  and I came back with "Boys don't get sweaty!"  It all ended up ok, no major stains on anything, except Dallin's hair which after 4 days and many washings is still a little green.  I don't know how I got by without a picture of their green hair.  It was quite a sight.

Mason was pretty cute today, when I was dropping him off at school and told him to have a good day and he turned to me and said, "I will have a GREAT day on leprechauns day." He had the biggest smile on his cute little face.  He always has a great day.

  Aubrey posing in her green with crumbs all over her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment